YAY! I have been presented with the Liebster Award by Mimosa at https://kruidroermenietje.wordpress.com. The award is German and the name actually means (something like) Dearest Award – so that’s nice!
Here are the questions I was given, along with my answers:
- What was your first post on WordPress (please provide the link)?
My first proper post was me trying to get people to smile (https://levishedated.wordpress.com/2013/11/20/smile/)
- If you were given a chance to meet the people following you in WordPress who would you meet first and why?
Aw, c’mon – if that kind of thing was possible it’d just be one big party! Everyone would have to come and we would have a real banging time. 🙂 Besides, it would be so unfair to pick one when you are all so wonderful!
- When do you generally write – morning, daytime, evening or night?
I write in the daytime mostly, then some in the evening. Night is reserved for sleeping. 🙂
- Which piece of your writing is closest to your heart?
I actually like a lot, if not all of what I write, but one that seems to resonate with me is an attempt at poetry called Home: (https://levishedated.wordpress.com/2016/07/01/home/)
- What does writing mean to you?
Writing is a way for me to open up a porthole to the inside of me so that everyone can see what I’m made of. It is also there so that I can explore some of my tortured musings on life, love and the nature of humanity. Actually – none of that is as true as this: I am wonderful and I want you to know about it!
- How often do you write?
I write a new post every day, sometimes two per day, unless I’m out of range of the internet. I also reply to all comments.
- If you have to choose between writing and wealth, which would you choose and why?
Oh, writing – definitely. Writing is my wealth. But I will be releasing books too and I fully expect you to buy them, my good, good friends!
- What is the best and most beautiful thing of your life?
Oh, how many things can I choose – there are so many! I think freedom to be who I am is the best and most beautiful thing ever.
- What is the source of your inspiration for writing?
My own thoughts are the basis for all my posts. I am doing a set of Writing Tips that use the headings from a book called ‘1001 Ideas That Changed the World’ at the moment, but once the header is typed, the ideas are all mine. My own life is my inspiration too.
- What type of person are you (in five words)?
Ebullient, curious, challenging, creative and charming. Hmm – a lot of words beginning with C there – I wonder what that’s all about.
Here are my nominations (please nominate between 5 and 15 people):
- Steve (https://natursquill.wordpress.com/)
- Hasty (https://hastywords.wordpress.com/)
- Aisha (https://aishwaryasivakumar.wordpress.com/)
- Benjamin (http://projectbiy.wordpress.com/)
- The Blue Rattler (https://superheromanifesto.com/)
Here are my questions for the above nominees (copy and paste these to your blog):
- Why do you blog?
- Who would you like to have dinner with tonight?
- What is the best piece of work you have ever done?
- Why do stars twinkle?
- What did you dream about last night?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- How often do you get up in the night to pee?
- What would you like to do with your writing?
- How has your day gone so far today?
- How happy are you that this is the last question?