Today has been a day of beaches – five of them to be exact. I tried to enjoy them – truly I did.
- My favourite was after dark where skinny dipping was threatened
- Next came the one where we almost ate ice-cream, and would have had the place been open
- There was one which I escaped from because it was close enough to the hotel to walk; literally
- I wrote three pages about how I wanted to commune with nature on another beach, but was unable to because of my … nature
- The first one was the worst because it was in the middle of a mile or two of secluded tropical paradise, apart from that we had to plonk ourselves next to the only human beings there.
I just don’t get life sometimes.