Ten things that made me smile today:
- When I typed the title to this post, it came out originally as Good Thongs. I was tempted to leave it that way.
- My boots didn’t leak when I went out in the rain with them on.
- There was a knock on the door earlier and it was the neighbour’s daughter – Aurora. She popped over to say hello. She is five. She gave me 3 of her Tic Tacs (strawberry flavour).
- There was another knock on the door a few hours later. It was Aurora’s dad. He brought me pizza – fresh from the oven. Best pizza ever! My neighbours are Italian.
- This cup of tea that I’m drinking now, is delicious!
- My Masters in Creative Writing starts today. I was the first person on the Tutor Forum to introduce myself. That was at fifteen minutes past midnight.
- I was feeling uninspired to write today, but I happened across this idea. Hurrah – my writer’s block is over.
- I read four chapters of A Creative Writing Handbook today. That might not sound like a big deal, but I’ve been reading it at the rate of four pages per day for the last month.
- I have friends all over the world, and they are all wonderful, and I love them all.
- I managed to write nine things that made me smile today. Yes – being able to write this list made me smile too, so this qualifies as the tenth. 🙂