Thank you to Deirdre at https://wordsareallihavesite.wordpress.com for presenting me with this award early in April 2016. Thanks for you kindness and ever cheerful support, Deirdre – apologies for the length of time it took me to reply to this!
Thanks go to Mary at https://mbryant613.wordpress.com/ for presenting me with this award towards the back end of April. Sorry it’s taken me so long to get there, Mary – thanks again.
- Show the award on my blog
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Share 7 things about myself
- Nominate 10 blogs
Seven things about me:
- I’m driven by the most base of desires – that of wanting everyone in the whole world to find the strength to chase and embrace their own happiness. This is a base desire because I refuse to take responsibility for anyone’s happiness – it is their own to find. Fly free, fine fledglings – fly free!
- I am a deep thinker and that sometimes holds me back from participating in the wonders of this world. But on the bright side it gives me lots of absolutely riveting things to say on my blog – which is awesome by the way. Just saying. 🙂
- I still miss a small bear I had as a baby and small child. His name is Teddy BooBoo, and if you see him on your travels tell him that it’s time to go home. It’s way past his bedtime, you see! He disappeared one day when I was very small.
- My favourite kinds of books are about how people cope with alien environments and by this I don’t really mean other planets (although they are good too) but I mean when someone enters a different culture. I love reading about their struggles and triumphs. This probably speaks the part of me that feels like a stranger here.
- I love talking about the inner me to anyone who will listen. This, I have found, is why I love this particular award – it gives me the chance to stretch myself and dig about in my head for interesting information (well, it’s interesting to me anyway) rather than tell you about my body or the things that I have done in life. Having said that …
- Okay – I suppose I should tell you something about my physical manifestation too. Alright – I am a shade short of 6ft, have blue eyes, an athletic build, am strong and stamina-rich. My face, fingers and arms are brown and my feet, shoulders and bum are white. Hmm – maybe that’s too much information.
- And to round it off – something about my external life. I am 52, married, work as a software engineer, love reading, writing and watching science fiction movies, have a GSOH and am trying to get closer to God by practicing meditation and raja yoga. Oh – and I love watching people.
- Semra at https://yabakientelbaki.wordpress.com/
- Karlos at https://apolytosdiallaktikos.wordpress.com/
- Ismath at https://mychoice360.wordpress.com/
- Myo at https://myopaname.com/
- Somya at https://consumedbywords.wordpress.com/
- Shekhar at https://shekharabnave.wordpress.com/
- Belle at https://bellepapillon247.wordpress.com/
- Manuel at https://emotionsoflife2016.wordpress.com/
- Christi at https://feedingonfolly.com/
- Mary at https://apothemary.com/.