- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Post 1-3 quotes each day for 3 consecutive days.
- Nominate 3 bloggers each day to participate in the 3-day Quote Challenge.
Thanks, Aishwarya (https://aishwaryasivakumar.wordpress.com/) – I love the support that you have given me here and the attention you lavish on my blog, not to mention that your own place is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!
Quote: “Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.” (Lennon & McCartney)
I mean – wow – what a meditation that is! Forget that this is probably a drug-fuelled vision for a moment – just put yourself in that boat.
Lay back and relax. Close your eyes and drift with the current. Feel the light breeze stirring your hair, the warm sun on your skin, the water gently lapping against the side of the boat. A soft blanket is tucked under your back and … yes, if you like, you can have someone special stroking your head and perhaps murmuring something sweet in your ear. You turn to face them, reaching your hand lazily upwards and hooking them closer towards you. Lips lightly brush your cheek and you sigh contentedly.
- Saalai Kamalathaai (https://saalaikamalathaai.wordpress.com/) – because she was lovely enough to be the first person to Like day two of this challenge, and she is immensely talented in multiple dimensions, writing being just one of those.
- Tony Single (https://crumblecult.wordpress.com/) – because he supports me so much and yet I never seem to be able to get back to his site to marvel at his wonderful graphic art and comic strips. Help me!!
- Staci (https://stacilys.wordpress.com/) – because she is a God coloured girl in a grey world and on top of that she the warmest, most supportive person that I know in the whole of Brazil.