- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Post 1-3 quotes each day for 3 consecutive days.
- Nominate 3 bloggers each day to participate in the 3-day Quote Challenge.
Thanks, Aishwarya (https://aishwaryasivakumar.wordpress.com/) – you’re an inspiration in times of … erm … in times that need inspiration!
Quote: “Never trust a man with egg on his face.” (Adam Ant)
Just picture the scene – you hear a knock on the door and the doorbell rings. You pull aside the curtain slowly, and there stands a truly handsome guy – dressed in a well-cut suit and a shining pair of shoes. His tie is your favourite colour – ever. His hair is thick and wavy with a beautiful lustre. His eyes are … hey, wait a minute – is that a fried egg stuck to his face?! Yes, it is!
My question to you – would you open the door?
- Lily and Marius (https://whenculturescollidesite.wordpress.com/) – because they stepped up to the plate by being the first people to Like day one of this challenge.
- Alina (https://alinascorner.wordpress.com/) – because she’s bright and lively and intelligent and I want to see what she will do with this thang.
- Vibhash (https://ruralvoicesblog.wordpress.com/) – wonderful photographs, a kind, intelligent and truth seeking mind, and such a friendly person that is good to talk to.